Tuesday, March 07, 2006

FORTY DAYS IN THE WORD

I love these promises; and I love God's perfect timing to encourage and excite His people!

March 7, 2006: Ask of Me, and I will show you great and awesome mysteries, and I will uncover those things, which have been hidden from your understanding. You will no longer be kept in the dark with a lack of knowledge of that which has caused you to fall short of victory. And, I do call you forth into great success in your struggle. I will equip and empower you for every occasion. Do not doubt that I will remove the blindfold that has kept you in obscurity. Be alert to receive new revelation of solutions to old problems, says the Lord.

Isaiah 45:3 I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel.

Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin
Small Straws In A Soft Wind
by Marsha Burns
Faith Tabernacle Website


Our church has begun a corporate time of emphasis on Bible-reading, during the season of Lent. We started the new year in prayer and fasting; now we're kicking up a fervor for feeding on God's Word, turning up the dial of intensity in this spiritual discipline.

I have a feeling that God is not just pleased about this direction toward devotion; He is loudly cheering! "I can't wait to show you great and awesome mysteries, to give you treasures and hidden riches--Come on, dive in to the Word, start digging around, just ASK ME to uncover the truths that have been obscured. Surprise! You won't believe your eyes!"

Are you ready to go on a treasure hunt?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment